A better Me

A better Me

Saturday, July 9, 2011

try


well...2day our good ttn account teacher gv us a test to do at public library....will try my best to do it de....

to tell the truth is....im so so so lazy to wake up in the morning...especially 2day is SATURDAY!! i dun1 to waste my sleep time...but...END UP.....still nid to wake up n go for it...

Arrived there quite late...quickly get the paper n started to do the questions...done question 1 n 2,but 3 n 4 really feel lazy n no mood to do dy..so...we pass up at 11 something n the exam time end at 12...hehe....

So, we went for our breafast/lunch~ tot wanna eat korea food...but the shop not yet open...so we went to Koizen since we around there....my 1st time went to Koizen~hehe....cuz my dad is China man...jz like chinese food...so seldom go to korea or japanese restaurant~
while waiting my food come~
Dickson who enjoying his yummy food~(really look like a bear!) jin ann look shock while Dickson eating o!
my set lunch~
taste good...n quite satisfied wif it~
while get back to car...OMG!!! kena saman! OMfG!!!! quickly go pay it n back home....

No comments:

Post a Comment