A better Me

A better Me

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

STPM END!

On this Special day~ 14-12-2011... couple valentine day....HUG DAY! my STPM END!!yahhoooo~~

ok~ couples~ did u hug ur partner 2day? NOT YET?? OMG!! how come?! fast fast go hug them only continue my blog~ haha
None couples NVM...go hug ur frens n parents~^^

well...Account 2..the last paper...to tell the truth i not really understand this...n exam time actually im not really know how to do...well...jz wish me LUCK wont get bad result...for the last 5 min sitting there...every1 in the class smile...y? cuz tat the end for STPM! every1 was happy n excited! Holidays waiting for us...we r free from books! wahahahahaha.....
say goodbye to my PLACE!
goodbye my Uniform!
goodbye my school!
goodbye to the facilities!
GOODBYE schoollife!!! T.T

After exam went to TC to hv lunch....epic funny thing happened..while heading to TC...the garbage car in front of me behind 1 of the worker wave hand wif us...haha...freaking funny..Steph n Jiayi jz speechless n im jz wave back to him..n laugh madly in the car...haha
while waiting for the Mcvalue lunch~
after lunch...take some pics at TC~
the gang without me~
the gang wif mE~
lastly 6 of us~
Then went to megamall cuz Jiayi,Steph n Louis wanna buy the Liese to dye their hair after exam...haha...but Louis brought the Gatsby~ hmm...i wonder....how will he look like after dye his hair?
Lastly back home~ bath n take a LONG NAP!!! yahoo~~
photo of the day~ goodbye Uniform!

No comments:

Post a Comment