A better Me

A better Me

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

searching

lately...im kinda regret when i was in Europe dint brought the H&M hair accessories T.T

Back to M'sia i keep searching...even when im at Japan also searching it T.T
metal hair ring...searching...or mayb DIY??
yes...the metal hair ring...is now wat im searching for...

i saw a blogger she DIY her own metal hair ring...n im think im going to DIY 1 for myself...but...im worried does my hair long enough or thick enough to secure it nicely....
soon later i shall ask my mum bring me to the hardware shop n brought the metal n DIY it...
skull skull skull...anywhere Malaysia selling this??
my love! skull
 im a skull lover...hehe....jz im kinda lazy buy skull accessories cuz i also lazy to wear it...haha....n sometime the skull was not my taste too....but this shirt is cool!! when will M'sia selling this??
 skull skull skull !
n this too!
Pinned Image
found tattoo-skull!
Pinned Image
mayb this better~
Baby Skull
or a cute skull?
Pinned Image
as ring?
Next...searching for heels...
Pinned Image
well...i saw this kind of heels in Japan..mum said it's made in China...dun buy...
Pinned Image
anything wif mint color...is now my favorite 

No comments:

Post a Comment