A better Me

A better Me

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wedding

My another mission back to Kuantan.....attend my cousin bro wedding! which falls on Sunday 4th of Nov...which the day i shall go back to Kuching...but i hv to stay for the wedding nite...

I din follow my bro them to the bride house....cuz my house almost 2 days dun hv water to bath...DAMN U Government! make me really lazy wake up early go look for water to use....so skip the bride part....i straight away go to my cousin bro house wait them came back....

As usual... Chinese traditional serve tea to the elder...
my parents~
gift from my parents~
my aunt wan to hug grandchild faster~ haha

the Morning session end...i get my ang pau from them :X n is time to back home....continue pack my things....

Nite falls....
congrat this 2 lovely man & wife~
the gift of the nite~ the rose was a soap made by my cousin sis~
no more noisy aunt n uncle singing karaoke~ a band from KL!

The food was not bad....1 yummy food was the lobster!
yum yum~~
family pic~!

then meet wif vanessa n her baby Elena~!
she is jz so adorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment