A better Me

A better Me

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Aloha Ktn~

Almost forget to post some about during the time i back to ktn till now...ok..started here...

on the 14th Jan...took the 12.45pm flight n met my relative.....so...im not a loner while waiting my flight but get into the plane im alone but it's ok...cuz...1 person wif 3 seats...best! haha...Anyway...while arrived at KL i followed my aunt back to her hotel near the curve so tat my dad no nid rush to pick me up since im wif my aunt....wif her walked around the curve n went for high tea at Hometown Kopitiam...dad called me n met my parents up at the shop....after some chit-chat we decide go to ikea instead of shopping the curve...hmm....nvm....been a long time din go to Ikea...haha...explored the furniture~ After tat decide back to the curve...n i brought some clothes n accessories....huhu...CNY coming!!Anyway drive my aunt back to her hotel n get my luggage n pick my elder bro go out for dinner...

On 15th Jan dun hv extra shopping time straight away back to Kuantan...well...back to home everyone prepared to go for exercise...well...i followed my parents go for badminton...

On 16th Jan...Morning follow my parents go hiking...noon...accompany my parents go to ktn perade...cuz i wan to fix my bracelets...next to teruntum wif my dad to visit my "kai ye" shop to look for badminton racket n i met my badminton coach there..LOL....after tat we go megamall...mum wanna shop something for sofa...haha..

On 17th Jan...decide out wif Vanessa n Susu....we go to the beach n brought chatime, hot and roll n mcdonald fries for lunch.....at night went to Stallion@ amichi for dinner....well...the food was expensive n not really nice...then we back to Vanessa house n pick her 2 daughters up to go out for dessert at Lila Wadi....at last i can try the mango cheese cake!
this is jz so yummy but...i cant taste it cuz im having flu at the nite >.<

on 18th Jan....lazily stay at home...but my dad asked my to drive him to the bank..so it's ok cuz im in the car...but then my mum followed too...end up after go to all the place my dad wanna go...the last place to ECM...n im dressing like aunt...>.< nvm...nobody knw me....hahaha....at night again follow my parents to play badminton...and go for supper after bath...yum yumm....my hok kien mee! miss it so mucH! n....a day keep raining...>,<

On 19 Jan....5pm...went to semambu court for BADMINTON~ n met my club frens....at nite i tot wanna dinner wif the girls...but..end up...solo dinner...NVM! i enjoy...=.= 

while for 2day...20th Jan...morning went to badminton...afternoon wif Jiayi n Steph tot wanna go for movie but plan change to yc at tong pak fu inside ECM....after tat...decide go Sing K...haha....i think almost 1 hour+ im the 1 singing only :X pai seh~ haha...
Jiayi n Steph~
back to home hv a home made chapatti~ yummy~ n went to Lila Wadi again for dessert...Mango Cheese Cake wif Vanessa n Susu...haha....n capture many of her cute little Elena pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment