A better Me

A better Me

Thursday, May 2, 2013

May

Oppss...im getting more lazier to update my blog dy.. >.<  beside lazy is also im full wif activities at uni...haha....

Well..lately started fitness training n badminton at uni...then assignments n projects...WOW...im so stress now...not stress but tension..is like...i hv many works to do...but it seems like duno where to start >.<

anyway...During BRC open day i joined women single badminton competition...well done to me..get champion.....^^
here all the winners n hampers...^^

Outing r not as much as last sem >.< 
Came back here that week manage go for movie wif Ee Ting...Oblivion...
Then another outing wif Jiayi and Elyne for Drug War....n brought Li Ning badminton outfits XD
outing
Since my relative went to australia it's my 1st time ate korean food atKuching...it's yummy ^^

While le Ironman 3 r out....went for movie wif the Kuantan Kia.... iron man 3 are super duper awesome...feel like watching it again!!


anyway...my May look like full wif activity...yesh...i will try to enjoy it >.< 

add oil n enjoy my uni life...>.< try my best to do all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment