A better Me

A better Me

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3 days to KL

4/6
Due to mid term holidays, family had plan to KL for 3 days to shop n bring my maid to clean my eldest bro house...SO....this time i get the chance to drive to KL...yeap!!the whole journey i drove! yahoo~although my mum is quite annoying...but still i can DRIVE!!!YAHOO~~ cuz my 2nd bro din followed us to KL~ so im get this chance to drive...hehe....so....arrived my bro house about 4 something then dropped off everything at my bro house then we plan to find aunt Peg~ she a good fren to my passed away aunt...n she VERY VERY closed to us....WE wanna gv her a surprised tat we came to KL...IS really surprised to HER! cuz we visited her...n dint tell her at all...ANOTHER thing tat MORE surprise to us was my dad sis n her family came too...haha....we din plan together tat we came to KL but we met each other at Aunt PEg house area there...really a great surprised! We jz met like tat....they are jz about to leave the house n went out..n we came n met each other on the road....hehe....
here she is~PRETTY AUNT!! ^^
Then we went to Aunt Peg outlet...which is a PUB called Over time.... we went there to hv a looked then we went for dinner....
here her outlet~
Our dinner was too much for us! we were so FULLED!!!
our dinner place named~ at SS 2 maLL~
nite time went to over time to hv some beer...ofcuz not me....sure is my parents them..^^i jz went there n SITTED....

5/6
Followed my bro to hv a look on new condo~ cuz he gonna move away at november cuz the owner dun1 to rent the house to my bro....so, decide to find some new good condo n buy it so tat wont be so "ma fan" to rent n waste another time to find here find there...not really like those places tat the broker intro..is not nice n not really good....
After visited 2 different places...my parents plan to go Pavillion to shop...went to buy phiten a sport product for relaxation n reducing muscle fatigue~
this is the 1 i brought cost about RM700++ is made from titanium~
then continue window shopping my mum brought a celine bag
i brought some new earings, belt n hair band ...
my bro contact another broker to hv a look on another condo....hmm...STILL not really like it~
Nite, went to mid valley to shOP~but really nothing nice to buy~ haiz....luckily i still get the chance to c the pirate of the Caribbean decoration at centre court! HAPPY!!
the LAST day! i still get the chance to c this! lucky me! ^^
then went to the garden n go for window shopping my mum brought a long champ purse....n is the for the mall closed...so, 2day get NOTHING!

6/6
went to KLCC to hv the LAST shop....but... still nothing can buy...tot went to Kinokuniya can brought something..but end up nothing worth to buy....haiz....so brought ice cream to eat is better...hahaha...my dad brought short pants...then really nothing to shop...so we decide to back Kuantan...my mum dun let me drove back..AIKS....nvm...i want SLEEP :P
Back to Kuantan about 5 something then went to the shop tat sell phone to c some new phone...haha..tot wanna buy HTC..but then sony ARC is nice too...huhuhu...hard to decide...then they intro me ACER
iconia tab A 500
so~end up...went back home n think about it 1st...hahaha....
nite time went to edrene house to celebrate her bday~~which is BBQ!!
the food left~
bday gal! n ah tu~~
after tat we went to DOT bar to hv our 2nd round...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment