A better Me

A better Me

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Annoying


WELL.....Y R U SO ANNOYING? where i wanna sit is my problem! y u want to control ? did i make noise? NO!! did i disturb u? NO!! so wat the hell u wan me to move to the front?

IF dun like u can ask me to leave the class!! I WOULD LOVE TO DO TAT!

CANT U JZ THINK TAT IS UR PROBLEM??

EVERYTIME SKIPPED CHAPTER by CHAPTER! WELL I KNW WE R SMART! BUT U CAN SKIPPED IT OVER N OVER AGAIN N ACTED NOTHING!

U should KNOW! ALL our result we get is our effort! not urs! oh pls! u said 60% teach in class 40% study ownself...do u really think u do tat? i dun think so! I THINK tat u only teach 30% n others r our hard work....

I knw my LIMIT!! SO keep ur mouth SHUT!

n STOP SHOWING OFF the ECONOMY RESULTS tat show ur the best teacher! ur actually NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment