A better Me

A better Me

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

get rid of boring wed~

wake up as usual....Mum asked me whether i wan followed her for hiking...so...i decide to follow her to Bukit Pelindung...
At 1st...while walking up the hill...i was quite regret followed her... :X cuz my leg very tired...but later...i found tat i actually enjoy walking up the hill...in fact this walk make me flow back to some old memories... Training wif badminton gang...RAN UP n REACHED the middle part @.@ tat really make me feel tired!
When i still at Afzan...once of my PJ class....students suggest hiking! yes...again! Bukit Pelindung...cuz tat really very near to my school...
Many times...wif different frens hiking from Bukit Pelindung to Teluk Chempedak....wow! really miss it!! feel wanna organize this hiking again...XD
Back to hiking...my mum n I decide choose 1 path way to go...which got the "na duk gong" in chinese will be 拿督公...some sort of god which take care of the place...prayed there...n walked back...forgot to mention...im the 1 who holding a normal bottle of oil up there n put at "na duk gong" place...not really heavy but carried it was not a happy thing....
n yes! the weather was totally nice! i like the blue blue skY!!!
Mum asked me to remember the position of satellites...n i was like *.* for wat? all almost look the same...

Nite...went for part time ttn teacher...i was jz to replace 1 of the teacher cuz mayb he/she was busy n cant attend...so...me~ started my 1st teaching....ENGLISH...wow...n Form 3....hmmm.....i believe i can do well...but too bad im not prepared well...cuz im not sure wat to teach...n there's only 2 students....ahaha...so... photostat few exercise from books n gv them to do....
Even met many frens there! Kee Boon, Su Sean, Jia Mei, n another gal...(sorry i duno her name but she my junior :X)

so me n Kee Boon taught at the same classroom...cuz both of us jz hv 2 students...but actually was 3 but 1 absent...so total of students was 4....
This remind me....my ttn memories....always wished the time passed quickly so i can get out from the boring ttn class...but ofcuz some i wont feel tat...haha....even im the one who teaching....i still the one who wished the time passed faster :x lucky jz taught an hour and a half...
chit-chat wif Kee boon awhile after my class ended...hehe....well...sorry to her cuz im disturbing her teaching..her class was 2 hour....
Well...i will tried my best again for the next ttn...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment