A better Me

A better Me

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

To KL

wat a sunny day~
Last Friday...24th feb
decide went to KL early bcuz my dad wanna go for Golf...so...my mum n I decide go together wif my dad....At the same time went to visit The One Academy...to ask for more information....After visited TOA...walked to Sunway Pyramid...There no sales...so...everything was expensive n not going to shop for clothes cuz i hv enough clothes...Hang around there while waiting my mum fren came to fetch us...
Next aunt picked us up, heavy rain started to pour! then went to pick up her 2 sons...n hv our lunch at a restaurant...Rain stopped...then together went to One Utama for shopping....Aunt left early..my mum n i stayed there n waited dad to pick us up....
went for Haagen-Darze ice cream...yumM~
Dad came...went to SS2 for dinner...then went to Holiday Inn GlennMarien to stay 1 nite...Guess wat? We got the Royal Room.... XD lucky us!
the entrance~
living room together wif the dining room...n ofcuz the kitchen on the left~
bed room~
the dresser i like most!
the nite view! bright place was for golf...
We decide to hv a walk in this hotel n hv a look everywhere~
corridor ~
lobby~
A place for relax! yahoo~ then went back to room n get some rest....

Saturday~ 25th feb
Dad fren came to pick my mum n I up...n checked out...goodbye the relax place T.T
Went to KLGCC...which the place my dad n his fren playing golf while my mum n I together wif uncle n 2 kids having our brunch at there....the food was nice!!!
Walk around to know about this golf club...hmm...jz can said everywhere got RICH smell... >.<
To kill our boring time...we went for bowling...yea! golf club wif bowling!! cool rite? there even got swimming pool n cinema too!! tat y i said...RICH smell....
time to play!
but jz after 2 rounds....we cant continued played....cuz there was kids having bday party there...Sad case...
tea time~
Haiz....decide went to EAT again n waited for them finished golf....
around 5 something....we left....the cute llittle gal named Yen Min followed our car...kids always curious about everything!
she asked my dad: uncle,你的老婆是谁? LMAO!!!!
then she asked my mum again: aunt,你的老公是谁?是不是他? pointed my dad....all of us...jz laugh!!
n my mum replied: 不是,他是我的司机。 hahahaha....imma really speechless!!
she asked me: 姐姐跟我讲咯,是不是啊?
i asked her: 我像他们两个吗? *laughing*
she said: 像!
i asked: 哪里像?
she said: 你们都戴太阳眼镜所以很像!ok...imma LAUGH DEAD!!
she continued said: 你是我daddy的朋友一定不是司机咯,司机是马来人的。hahahahaha...
-she so cute -
Arrived Fei Zai crab Restaurant...she asked her dad whether my dad was my mum husband...haha...kid really always curious about everything!!
Nite stayed at my aunt house..n REST!

Sunday 26th feb
1st of all...SAY NO TO LYNAS!!! PACK UR THING UP N LEAVE MALAYSIA PLEASE!!! 2day was the green day...i cant joined the KTN gather...sad case!!
cuz im going for the cute handsome little baby Damien full moon celebration...actually jz a simple invitation for lunch...haha
preparation~
gifts~
jiang jiang! DAMIEN~!!
cute rite? love him so much! *muacks*!
fulled wif guest!
at 4pm decide went to Pavilion shopping.... n met wif my bro~nothing much to buy...every clothes jz look the same....not stripes then polka dots...>.< nothing SPECIAL!!!
went to Tokyo street walked n brought some fav snacks! n found camera shops! OMG!! hand jz feel itchy wanna buy!!
Bro brought Gucci handbag for mum...at last she fulfilled her dream...own a Gucci...went Duck King for dinner...food was nice!

Monday back to Kuantan~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment