A better Me

A better Me

Monday, April 16, 2012

Battleship

A fleet of ships is forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals.
alien??
the poor bro!
very in love wif their NAVY costume!
the Japan captain~
the final! FIRE!!!
rating this movie will be 4.5/5.....
watching this movie remind me MANY things....
like...how much they paid to the co-star?? jz for few second to appear in the screen??
some part remind me of transformer....
some part remind me of Titanic...haha...
some character remind me of my fren...
make me laugh...when i think about it!

i like the main actor....Alex Hooper...which is Taylor Kitsch !wow...totally like his voice...totally MAN! i like the way he called his gf "babe"... his voice kinda make ppl melt XD

Raikes....which is Rihanna! she is cool! only woman in the navy army! mayb...hmmm....

oh yea...the alien.....they look like lizard....hmmm...y must be lizard? lizard so cute...but the alien so ugly....aiks~
jz the eyes big enough only...

ok...this is a must watch movie if u haven watch it yet...is GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment