A better Me

A better Me

Saturday, April 7, 2012

short journey

Friday went to KL to fetch my bro back...hmmm...some fren even asked me y hv to fetch him? cuz he went to Phuket for holidays...so...nid to go airport to fetch him...but his flight was midnite...so hv to wait...but nvm....even though we go early we can shopping at malls....so...wif jz 4 hours slept time...started drive at 12pm++...i became half day driver...hehe...not i dun1 to sleep in the car...is jz seldom get the chance to drive on highway road...i nid training :X
so...after a short break at bukit tinggi having lunch driver changed to my dad... n i get some rest....
After arrived Aunt house..which we stayed for 1 nite, we decide went to midvalley for shopping...
Ofcuz...brought some clothes...hehe...tat y it called shopping :x ....
At there,having a lumix n nikon camera fair....quickly showed to my dad about GX1...haha...tried to tell him i wish to change the camera...haha...mayb succesful?? hmm.....
While nite back home...went to c Baby Damien but he still sleeping...hmm...waited him wake up at 11pm...n talked to him...but he's hungry so his mum fed him n sleep again...n it's late nite...time to sleep...while my bro decide asked his fren to fetch him back to Aunt house...so...parents slept early...
here come handsome boy awake photo!
Saturday...wake up like...12pm....having brunch at home...food prepare by maids...yumm....but for me....okok...cuz not my favorited XDbcuz my bro wanna back home early so we decide not to stay another nite...
B4 back to Kuantan...went to Bangsar village awhile cuz my mum wanted to buy climbing shoes....then only started went back to Kuantan...my bro drive halfway like about 1 hours+...then my turned again to drive....the sky was not really good...rain awhile then stopped n rain abit again...but ofcuz safe journey back to home!


No comments:

Post a Comment