A better Me

A better Me

Friday, July 13, 2012

1307

A day to remember...mayb....hmmm....while i jz awake from my dream...Miss Jiayi called me n asked me about which UNI i get...HEY! i jz wake up! hahaha....
SO....quickly open my laptop n is time to check....
Well...at 1st i check it keep lose connection...make me super worried izzit i fail to enter UNI? OMG!
Then...FB Jiayi n help me check....FIu~ wat a relief! YES! i get into UNI! n guess wat? is located at SARAWAK! yeah!! hv to fly from Ktn to SARAWAK...mayb...
Courses i get...Design Technology...sound pro hor? but inside this courses was wat i want for! LUCKY ME!
NO MORE BLACK FRIDAY! hehehehe....
Everyone was talking about which UNI they get...Some making decision should they go? n im 1 of them! should i go?? arghhh......

After i check for 1 week about which Uni i will enter, 2day FRIDAY....FINALLY! ur out!! n now i can tell everyone who ask me where i get wat course i get! 
Next...will be the time to listen ppl comments...hahaha
 i found out UNIMAS was a nice n pretty UNI~ hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment