A better Me

A better Me

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Photography

well....on 29th of June randomly go for photo shoot wif Kar Ann & Jiayi...
this the 2nd time Kar Ann be my model....(kindly wish to find another model too if any interest!) hehe ^^
The place was decide by me....Mini Zoo....the time...i set as 5.30pm...but Since Jiayi working so hv to flexible the time abit....6.30pm we arrived Mini Zoo after a little bit of traffic jam XD
The reason y i wan to choose Mini Zoo as background cuz....tat place was part of my memories! i remember when i was a kid parents will bring me here n let me play the motor car...it jz like im really driving but in a children world...Soon later, i know how to cycle....Dad n I will came here too to cycle!
But too bad...now the motor car side was closed...nobody run it...SO IT'S TIME FOR SHOOT!!
Everything going fluently except the sun was going back home T.T arghhh...i need more natural sunlight! 
But nvm....pictures came out i still satisfied abit..from 241 pictures left 37 pictures...haha....but i think i'm better abit then last time...am I? hmm....let u be the judge XD 

Here r some behind the scene XD
while walking to another part in the zoo~
the next PHOTOGRAPHER: JIAYI~
SELCA awhile....
the gals!
 ok...done! so...when the next time i can do it again? & WHERE can i choose? n KAWANKU come be my model la XD or i be ur MODEL also can...but dun vomit blood can already...haha....


No comments:

Post a Comment