A better Me

A better Me

Monday, October 29, 2012

Im Back~

YEa~~ On Saturday....step up to the airport waiting my flight back to West Malaysia!
woke up during im having nap in the plane n i saw this! so pretty n is time for lunch in the plane~
Arrived at KLIA around 2.25pm went to get my luggage n brought the KLIA ekspress to KL central cuz my parents will be picking me up at there...took about 28 min ride in the train n i met my dad!! 
Back to my bro place n met up wif my mum then together we went to Mid Valley~ i hv to meet up wif How Yee, Liew Yen n Bunny jie~ n Suyee~ wow...it is so so happy to c them! cuz been a long time din meet them especially MISS Bunny JIE! cuz she seldom come back to Kuantan!
hv some dessert n chit chat~
then i decide to hv dinner wif them at Plan B! hehe
my yummy soft shell crab pasta~
ofcuz not to forget group photo! cuz next time meeting them will be next year >.<

On Sunday....is time to back to Kuantan~ n was kinda traffic jam....T.T

While for today....went to make my pants cuz its too long....at 1pm having lunch time wif my form 6 buddies~!
hana mizuki~
bcuz i wanna fix my phone so we go to Teruntum asked Wei Jian to help me repair...while waiting my phone been repair we went for movie in Teruntum.....Silent Hill

Heather Mason and her father have been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she doesn't fully understand, Now on the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she's not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her forever.

Movie was not bad,,,but too bad im too blur about the story line....cuz i think there's got a previous movie about this....anyway...this movie make me feel like im playing game....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment