A better Me

A better Me

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MerrY Christmas ~

HoHoHo~ Merry Christmas~ Santa not giving u any present~ yeappy~  >.<

Should talk about x'mas eve rite~ how i spend my day....in stead of x'mas day cuz today havent pass yet...haha...

Oh well~ Ytd...x'mas eve...my facebook page all about my home town...FLOOD >.< OMG! very seriously FLOOD everywhere! n it is the most worst 1 after so many years!
some places flood like river...
 x'mas gift to kuantan town...RAIN! n RAIN! 

Back to my celebration...hmmm.....decide hang out wif Unimas badminton frens...we went for dinner at water front...then we walked to Plaza Merdeka XD to avoid traffic jam....LOL.... 
Merry Christmas~ 

X pad christmas tree
Since it abit raining n walk back to get our cars was far...so we decide to take a rest a Starbucks~
mocha~
n....we met many UNIMAS seniors n frens at there...LOL
the Kuantan kia~
n Merry chritsmas~ b4 leave
x'mas gift for myself >.<

As for 2day....study mood was still OFFLINE...not really can study more...so jz study a bit  n back to my lappie~ on9 n Running Man...LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment