A better Me

A better Me

Friday, May 30, 2014

Love story?

Everyone have their own different story about their relationship. We are not sparkles with each other or something else.We just start it from a friendship. Yes, friendship to a love zone. Is my 2nd time to get into a relationship i found out im afraid in having a relationship too. So i'm so confuse that should i be in a relationship. Oh well... End up i give it a try to start with him. xD
Officially introduce my boy~Tan Weison...
OK..he had met my family when he visit Kuantan

Anything wanna know about him? jz drop comment at the chat box in my blog on my right >>>>
Probably nobody wana knw him XD

ok...We started at Dec and our relationship still counting on. And Thanks for be in my life, tahan my bad temper. i knw sometime wat i said and do do hurt u. But pls over come it, i might hard to change the attitude but i will try to change it ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment