A better Me

A better Me

Friday, April 8, 2016

How Was My 2015 passed like Rocket part 1

Oh well...I been abandon my blog like for a century here...Now i shall try to blog back everything about me. As i remember the purpose for me to blog is to remember every single moment i live! Enjoy it and share it! ok...So...let me recall back as much as I can!

January 2015 

As a Final year student. I've been busy about enjoy every single moment in University. But before the Semester start, Im officially took off my braces! and ya~ no more iron teeth...LOL
I even perm my hair to puppy curly hair...lol
I also finally received my Jay Chou album from Taiwan! Great thanks for my junior who study at Taiwan!
And ofcuz back to hometown there's always busy outing with my girls~Since Im the only one who study oversea-Kuching....lol...

February 2015

Im still in holiday break, yea...I get to celebrate my birthday with all my friends~And ofcuz thanks for celebrate my birthday for me!
As usual busy go as much friend house as much as I can go to take angpow! Cuz it's a traditional!!!
At the time, last semester official started! I helped one of my friend from Cinematography to act for his final year work. At the same time, I have to busy with my own Final Year Project. 

March 2015

Yes, as in March was about acting and assignments and Final year project and joined badminton competition!
And my friend and I was too stress about Final work! So almost every night we hang out at coffee shop!

April 2015

April fool day, we had our Pra-Cipta 2 on April fool day which really...not a fool....
But there's a mid sem-break too...So, i planned my mid-sem break stay at Kuching.
Went for FIT fun run, 5km run. To get experience everyone in town want to be FIT!!!
Then  head to Borneo Highland, a place for golfer actually.  Went they to relax walk around the golf course and sleep. And also hopped into Logos Hope ship!

We got the last chance to join MASUM as it is held at UNIMAS which is my University, So we get a chance to join! If not, probably Uni will not willing to sent us out :X
So we did some training...
Get a chance to be time keeper,as there's a course for us to present our final year project

May 2015

The moment we start to prepare and to present our final year project aint the final present out work yet but to present to external sides.
I get to join the last KESUMAS in my final year project! And won a gold medal in woman Single!
Joined our final year design tech Dinner...which quite disappointed bit as it is not all about 3rd year student ><
There's  also outdoor cinema at our faculty to showcase the nominated work for mini film festival!
 
And ended my EXTERNAL section with great comments ~ I appreciated!
The sweetest part is Proposal!!! Im so happy for both of them!!!
And also ended the internal section! We have lunch section with some lecturers too...^^

June 2015

The last month to be in Uni! As my works all been choose to showcase in Cipta! yeah~~
Enojy every great moment hang out with friends, badminton, movies, surprised everything!Last exam! 
Most terrify me is my thesis! as it was havent been done yet that I will be leaving on the next 2 day! Make me so worry, but thanks to my parents who helped me so much! So that I can it on time before I fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment