A better Me

A better Me

Sunday, April 10, 2016

January 2016

Suppose a brand new year everything was brand new for me....As I get my first job. Yeah~

Happy birthday to January Baby~ Miss Yen Yen~

But end up...was not as I expected to be good too....A month which breaks my heart too..

As I move to KL before my work started...Thanks to my pretty hot girl bring me to join a fine dining event~  DCODE by reservation
I get to experience the projection mapping dinning style...Cute little chief preparing our food for us~And ofcuz the taste of the food are awesome!!!

I chopped of my hair too ...bcuz the hair was too heavy!
While for my work...The first time stay back at the office for shooting, till the corridor lights are off!

At the end of January, Finally my primary trip to Malacca success!!!!!
At least, few of us showed up and supported this trip! So....was thinking where to go for the next trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment