A better Me

A better Me

Sunday, January 23, 2011

3 days KL

21/1
skipped sch...went to kl wif whole family...even my maid also followed...to clean my eldest bro house...ish~~
reached there around 2 something...dropped our luggage at my bro house...then my second bro dropped my mum n i to midvalley for shopping...i jz walk around the centre court then decide went to nose to look for shoes or some shoes tat i wish to buy XD...later then went into jusco n straight to harajuku section to look forward chinese
new year cloth....but unfortunately, nothing suitable for me...i mean jz not my taste...Then went to MPH to look out some books,then went to food vourt to hv korea cuisine as our lunch....after having our lunch at, my mum decided went to KLCC for 2nd round...
so i contact some frens tat live at kl to meet them up...but unfortunately....jz 1 of them came to KLCC...but tat also consider im lucky rite? haha...better then nobody to meet up....we meet up at Kinokuniya~then we walk around KLCC n im hv no idea to look for chinese new year clothes...cuz, all fashion are about oldish n not really nice at all :x so....we jz window shopping n walk around KLCC....then we decided went to burger king for his lunch....oh yeah!!we crap a lot of things too...haha...
at 8 something he went back home n i continue stay at KLCC...cuz my parents still shopping at isetan...until the shop closed,i only brought 1 new clothes....T.T
22/1
skipped sch again!!hehe~~wake up early....messaging some kl frens to make sure who can went to 1utama to meet up....another disappointed day...bcuz jz 1 of them can make it.....but its ok! at least someone came!^^ have our breakfast + lunch at 1utama....then i walk around at new wing wif her but still cant found some clothes tat i want...=.= every clothes is about 60th century...aiks! n not nice at all! walk around to look for clothes....soon she meet up wif her sport house fren to buy things tat they for their sport day....
n i walking around wif them help them abit to look for w
at they need...xD suddenly my dad called my n i tot i hv to go now,so said goodbye to her n went to parkson find my parents...
but then!! my bro not yet arrived...we still nid to wait the "driver" came...so i went to MPH again n look for more books again...haha....
about 5 something went to Lot 10....having our tea time at under ground food court n the food is taste nice!! after charging energy is time to shop again...this time brought again few shoes~ n 1 of it is made from pig skin....wakakakaka~ i nvr own a pig skin heels shoes b4! my mum get the chance to brought more clothes at here! hehe...its good!
then from Lot 10 we walk to Pavillion.....
bro are hungry so we went to japan restaurant name kanpachi for dinner...the foods are great!! then get the chance to shop another few minute at nichii n brought some clothes for my mum n i~
23/1
2day ny realized! my handbag been cut by someone!OMG!!! lucky nothing get stolen!! then went to duno wat the restaurant name for breakfast then went to bangsa to brought my dad favourite cheese...haha...n i brought few candy~ n some bread for 2molo breakfast~
went back to my bro place n took all things put into car...it's time to leave~ back to ktn!!
books i brought!

No comments:

Post a Comment