A better Me

A better Me

Saturday, May 28, 2011

funeral


my beloved 姑姑~ pass away bcuz of cancer....
im proud of her! cuz she been fight for the cancer for few years...
yes! she did win! but cancer still came to her...
may she REST IN PEACE! n live happily in the other world!
the coffin wif her god son roses~
my dad paying his respect to her~
younger 1 praying for her~

回礼~
my uncle counting the 白金钱~
for almost 1 n half hour praying~
the last day everyone came to pay their last respect~


she pass away at 24th may...n on 27th may she been buried~

im not sure when she stared been consciousness...lucky me on 24th may b4 i go for badminton i went to visited her 1st....tat the last time i saw her...after back from badminton my mum told me aunt had pass away...

im quite happy bcuz she been free from the sickness but still i feel sad too....

on the last funeral day....while sending her coffin up to the car....i tot i can smile n send her away...but im wrong...i cant...tears rolled....soon i heard behind me few ppl started to cry silently....n here....tears out....

my aunt is a good person! really a good person......too bad she find a wrong partner....she good to everyone....she gv advice to the youngers, n many.....

my the god bring her happiness n treat her good!


No comments:

Post a Comment