A better Me

A better Me

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Leo Club Charity badminton tournament

pics took from other ppl album :X

ok...As school holiday started...AP Leo club organized a charity badminton tournament...Lucky im still get into it...cuz it under 20...but too bad they jz hv 1
category for me to enter...which is Mix double partner wif Mr Saw Hong Junn...so...10th of March game started early 9pm..but for me...my game started at noon...

Every game goes successfully...thx to Mr. Saw who played hard! i knew tat he very tired..cuz he enter 3 category...men single, men double n mix double....he did a good job every game played nice...^^

While enter to semi final...dad came n watched my dad...hmm..abit pressure...n met the good team too...double set...lucky won n get into final....
my final opponent ...Jaevonne n Yong Sheng...
well...played wif them make me feel relax...mayb bcuz i knew them...so was a good game...^^
finally~ GOLD for MIX DOUBLE!!! ^^
a big group photo wif everyone~
although im jobless...but i earn RM200 too! ^^
Get another chance to play mix double...it was another nice experience for me! cuz seldom get the chance to play mix double in tournament....

No comments:

Post a Comment