A better Me

A better Me

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

How my early May goes on...

Well...I quite my previous job. As in i though that Im not suitable for it. But luckily, i found another new job, which work as Assistant Photographer at Zalora. So, I'm still figuring out whether is this my kind of job. Cause as it is really went far away from what I learnt. As a designer or animator.

Okay. Before I started my new job, joined a friendly game and this game gather 3 Kuantan girls who played and learned badminton at the same plce~

 After that, I went back to Kuantan to feel the sweetness of staying at home~Well, no need to wash clothes, no works, nothing to do., only sleep, eat and play~ hahaha
No worries, I wont get fat as I eat less and go out for exercise...

Then I went back to KL 4 days before work start, to prepare my mood for new job. Well, actually Im still enjoying the jobless moment...lol...

What i did at this 4 days was watching movie, and badminton, then be supporter for 100plus competition. >.< Sadly that i been told that i cant play this...OMG...

So, my first week first day to work. my manager aint  there...lol! So I just sit and watch and learnt only. Well for the second day, still watched and learned. Cause everything go in fast pace, and have to catch up the speed.

Well, on the third day, which is today, reached the work place was told that i need to OT.
Lucky me....lol....And yea, today is the day i start to do hands on job. Well, perfectly fit but not fit in. Still got lot's to learn and remember.

Well~ good luck to me than~

No comments:

Post a Comment