A better Me

A better Me

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Short Escape to Singapore

We planned this Singapore trip about 2 months ago. It is so spontaneously, when Meng Wee asked me do I wan to go to Singapore, never give a second though I agree to go there.So, 3 of us~ begin with our journey~ to Singapore

Well, I felt so sorry to them as i promise them to stay one night with me, unfortunately, there's some miscommunication between my family and I. So, they have to stay other place for one night.

We took early bus like 7am to Singapore, the 5 star kind of services, so GOOD!!!! Movies, foods and drinks. Better than flight service~
When we arrive our homestay, funny thing is, the door access needed password but we dont know it! lol...But lastly we also get into the room~
then we took bus to orchard road for shopping~
Night time went to Clark Quay for dinner and walk around~
As our main purpose is to go to Universal Studio Singapore!!
Photo snap before leaving
There's lot of tourist there! as it is a public holiday~ OMG crowded eh~
Minion Mart ...just so cute!!!!
We manage to went on some fun rides like transformer, mummy, Jurassic park, shrek, madagascar~and we manage to see the fireworks which really awesome during night time~
After that, we went to Marina Bay sand and gardens by the bay, unfortunately is we are late we cant see the beautiful light of garden by the bay. AND it start to rain too...>.<

Heading back to our home stay, we missed one stop so we stopped at the next bus stopped as the rain getting bigger we decided to run back. My friend Pei Xin~ who usually walk slower than me she can ran faster than me...LOL~ is  funny scenario as i was laughing and looked at her running faster than me~

Then we back to M'sia by plane~



No comments:

Post a Comment