A better Me

A better Me

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Herbaline Beauty House

i bet every1 knw where is this...IF u wanna go to TC at KTN sure will pass by this building~
well, 2day my mum help me make an appointment to this beauty place to "wash" my face....n they are having some sort of promotion...which is 1st time come here for facial thing will get cheaper n hv some of the beauty thing...
b4 u enter the door...u be pass by this....pond? not tat sure...cuz not consider pond also~hehe
l like this design! is pretty n feel relax~
the 1st thing for me to do is...clean my legs...haha...

ok~ after tat...went up stair to hv facial spa~they let me take 3 deep breath about the lavender smell to get relax, then went into the room to get started....

Finish all massage, facial thing....back to down stair n having a fish spa~ haha
many fishy....around my legs...1st feel itchy, then feel ok but suddenly will feel a little bit pain but not very pain...then if many fishy stay at the same spot u will feel like many stars blinking around ur legs...is a new experience for me~hehe
pic i take when im doing fish spa~~

No comments:

Post a Comment