A better Me

A better Me

Friday, April 29, 2011

cousin bro



The music was composed by my pass away cousin Tan Yuan Wei(if i din spell wrong)

may he Rest In Peace....

will be missing him very much..

no more music entertain me...
dun hv another left handed in Tan family...

although he is kinda weird, n even not closed wif Tan family...but deep inside our heart will be always remember him....

He is a music genius.....till ytd all the Tan family only realize tat he had been get many awards of music compose from others countries n ofcuz malaysia too....

we r such a failure family.....his frens said tat he is frenly...but to us...we though he is weirdo....cuz we jz saw him once a year...which is during chinese new year......

but we still enjoy the time we be together....

i still remember last time when i was 13+ he promise me will buy me the Singapore ghost stories for me from 1 to 16.....but at last...ur too busy on ur work n din't make it...but nvm! i can brought it myself^^

i knw he love music very very much....when he come back, he will come to my house(my house jz beside his house) n play piano n this show tat he really love his job...love music...

When i knw tat he pass away i tot it was jz a joke..is kinda hard to believe n too sudden....but then when i saw my mum crying, i only knw tat IT WAS NOT A JOKE......

mood suddenly went down...sad.....

Cousin bro! mayb u rest in peace !! n continue ur music job in the other world!

will be searching all of ur music compose videos, movies, shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment