A better Me

A better Me

Saturday, April 2, 2011

SMART SPORT DAY



All i nid to do is...jz do my best....to get wat i want....

But im not happy wif wat i get....

2nd place in 100m

2nd place in 200m

3rd place in 4x200m

long jump din get anything....sad case!! y they dun hv high jump?? y??? high jump is more fun!!!

tarik tali....hmm...cant compare wif other group we r weak...hehe.....

but tat a poblem i hate.....the sch field!!! totally BAD!!! all r jz MUD n MUD nMUD!! OMG!! so dirty n hard to run!!!

This is the 1st time i duno who r my teammate....to run for 4x200m....my 1st time duno who r who...hard to recognize!

everything in new sch r strange....unknown teammate....unknown ppl..... n mostly important....there got boys...mayb jz bcuz i spend my 5 years at gal sch...so i feel abit weird tat suddenly got boys for sport day...haha....

Dun compare primary la...cuz primary memory is not tat clear dy...cant compare!

i jz curious...y since i enter secondary sch....the colour i get is RED?? Y??? i not really like RED!! i like BLUE!! or GREEN!! i miSS GREEN!! cuz green r my primary victory...haha...mayb~ jz...like green bcuz primary im GREEN....^^

after tired n hot running....my problem came...hmm.... allergic?not really also...mayb is jz bcuz too hot......so make me feel itchy n started to grow “biji-biji"....haha....but rest for awhile will back to normal la ^^

BAck to home.... faster cure my hungriness....n dirtiness ...n tiredness...

ah~ all my muscle PAIN!!!! noon went for badminton...coach let me do stretching to comfort my muscle....hmm....is pain..but i think it works abit at least?? mayb....let c 2molo izzit better~~

No comments:

Post a Comment