A better Me

A better Me

Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

DAYS!
2day is a very special day~11.11.11...after 100 yrs...total of 6 1 meet together~can imagine this day there will will thousand of couple get married on this day...

2day brought my mini 7s to school...cuz my frens they wanna took polaroid pics n keep as memory....
Stephanie collection~
Dickson collection~
steph get her signature from me~haha


On this special day...everyone in the class receive a greeting card from DICKSON!!! wow! wat a surpriseD! haha....quite touch...
my card~(will forever remember this pose) haha
the front page~
even took a group photo~
my group photo~
3 of us own 1 group photos~
so like it~!

Noon went for facial~wow...PAIN... T.T
Evening fren suddenly called asked me out for badminton....so...went for 2 hours badminton...
Nite time a rush time for me...after badminton quickly back home n bath,then went to secret recipe brought 2 slices of cake and rush to Just Relax....
Oreo cheese & hazel cheese cakes~
y i brought these cake? cuz...on this SPECIAL DAY...there was a lucky gal born on this dAY~
the bday gaL~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to HER!!

We're like picnic at there..cuz, we brought our own food n jz ordered their drinks only...
fruity tea~(i ordered)
Pancake made by bday gal~
the gals~



day END~!

No comments:

Post a Comment