A better Me

A better Me

Friday, November 4, 2011

16

days!


It's Friday...school having blessing for SPM n STPM students activity...so...1st n 2nd period jz wasting time at the hall...listen to the speech given by teachers n students...Then students line up n shake hand or hug wif teachers to get teachers blessing.....
Well...shake hand wif ALL teachers...n hug my favorite teachers- Pn Azizah @ PA teacher...n my form teacher @ account teacher- Pn Sarizan~

After back to class...MOOD for revision totally OFF....cuz cam-whore n chit chat wif frens...thx to Stephanie brought her camera...

Here the main models~
the 喜怒哀乐 gals~
steph,leng & me~
Steph,Jiayi, Leng & me~
hmmm....live in our own world~


My solo~
can't live without music~
angel?
fingers expression~

played almost 1 hour +....yes! we r totally forget about STPM...(nah~it jz a way to release tension:X)

After school~
way to Koizen for lunch~
well...my teeth too pain to bite it..so nid to eat in a very slow speed~


Noon...there no economic ttn anymore...so i can nap anytime...but i think quite waste time cuz not really get into sleep....

Nite...went for my last Account ttn....argh! my ttn life once again END! n NO MORE ttn life....(i think so)

after ttn...went yc wif Vanessa, Mee Chean n Sze Mean....
aiks...talked about after STPM...im still deciding....talked about the Miss Astro~ n Ifeel gal search....etc....

yet...wat to choose???
wish tat b4 i get my result can get a good answer....

the cute little gal playing her mum i phone~at Your Place....





the making off~( ignore my silly face purposely 1~)

No comments:

Post a Comment