A better Me

A better Me

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

struggle!



STPM getting nearer n nearer....my revision mood still same as last time...OFF!!!

WHY??? frens around me started doing their revision...wat am i doing??

some how...i feel tat i lose myself...im still enjoying the school life!

wat should i do? after my final exam?? continue study?? or work???

choose wat to study?? Favorite or future??

i tot i might be mature abit when come to form 6....but, i realize...im NOT! not at all! i cant make a good decision to tell my parents wat i want to study....

multimedia design? accountant? translator? tourist guide? im lose!
i lose every interest in life...i jz wish tat time pass fast..n end fast...

all my mind left is PLAY! OMG !!!





count down for STPM 18 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment