A better Me

A better Me

Thursday, September 27, 2012

3rd week

Almost get used to my new life here....my 3rd week here was...NOT so awesome....Monday having my 1st Prep 2 Eng class...Not bad...teacher r pretty course mates r good~ Next visual analysis....started to draw simple line....yes...LINE~ im back to 4 yrs old....jz simply draw! wahahaha.....kinda enjoy actually....Then 1st time went to Pohonmas cafe which is located at BHEP there to try my 1st lunch there....food r not bad!
My last class...at 5pm..lecturer late for half n hour...n this class was about Entrepreneurship...He gv us assignment to do....n luckily no nid pass up in a hurry~ fiu~ n class ended at 7.30pm cuz he wanna finish 2 topics... oh yea~ a happy news for me! I had pass my UPIT test! which mean i can proceed to the next IT  Tools for Knowledge Workers~  *a big clap* for me!~
Nite decide to stay at hostel....n went to other frens room to chit chat !!

Tuesday....since im staying hostel...ofcuz woke up late abit...n after prepared myself the time was almost 8am....ish....luckily i got transport so tat i wont be late for class :x 
For today, Lecturer gv us 2 projects to do n hv to pass up next weel >.<'' but one good thing for us ....our class end earlier! wahahaha...Went to CAIS to look out some books n time to back apartment....Wash my clothes n etc.....nite time went back to uni for practise cuz involve in a drama acting....>.<  stay tune for the drama! 

Wednesday....having my very 1st BM class at 10am....so sad...this BM class was so boring! n i hate BM!! >.< n even got assignment to do! but for the next class....IT....was cancelled! wahahaha....quickly go out buy materials wif Jian Loong n Shui Wei n hv our lunch at Pizza Hut~.~ yummy! then back to uni n hv a meeting about the drama at Cais disccussion room....
Around 5pm something rush to meet up my creative thinking group n took creative PICTURES! Outcome was not bad...but after looking at the lecturer FB...others group was better >.< ish! dun care....quickly done all the things wif them n went to relative house to hv dinner~ mmm~mmm~ then back to apartment to rest....

Thursday....since my creative class was cancelled so i can hv a good sleep for the morning session...hehe....after tat pack everything went to uni...i tot 1st yrs student can get the discount card n went to student pavillion...end up they jz gv to 2nd yrs student n not us....so sad T.T 
Since class start at 2pm...n still got few hour for my class....Went to CAIS to on9 n brought the flight tickets for Oct mid term break.... n ofcuz...BLOG~!

Ciao for now~ continue im free ~

No comments:

Post a Comment