A better Me

A better Me

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Registration

Im lucky....the place i stay is a apartment which dun hv any Wi-Fi....but i simply guess some other ppl Wi-fi pass...."boom" i can ON9! n Blog too....wahahahaha

Ytd nite i arrived around 11pm++ n went to hv supper until 12am+ back to apartment rest around 1am+...

2day...wake up around 9am+ n get prepared everything was like 10am+ is time to my new UNI for registration....register for College...which is my hostel....

Get the num 0566....OMG....so so many ppl! but lucky no nid to Q too long then is my turn....exciting bring the keys to find my room....n sad case! i cant get the 2 ppl room....i get the 3 ppl room...OMG! the toilets door was....so kesian! u can peak some1 legs when some1 in the toilet...

My room was full wif dust! oh yea.....my only 1 roommate she's from Sarawak...n i wonder how another girl will look like~ she was cleaning her place while i arrived...Then my parents went back apartment bring dirty clothes for me to clean my part....but still...dirty! but at least my bed is clean....

Im not staying there...cuz my clothes haven't prepared too....n i hv decide wanna stay back the apartment :X
since here is more comfortable! haha...problem i face : CAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment