A better Me

A better Me

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tutorial week

Started my class 4 days ago....well...b4 class started im super panic cuz not really sure do i register my courses correctly....haiz....
On...Monday....wake up early in the morning drive to Uni....fiu~ lucky they let me in...
Stupidly went into the experiment theater then only inform us tat our class will start at 11am...WAT THE!! wat for i go there for so early?? went to CAIS which is our big library to on9 n continue fight for register courses time  to get enough credit hours...Finally...im satisfied wif my courses...went to my classroom... n class started...overall is jz a intro so for 3 hours class we jz attend 1 hours+ only....

Almost everyday classes we jz go for 1 hour....then we hv nothing to do....for me if i got free time i went back to my hostel room n take a nap....if not i will definitely back to my relative apartment n rest~ even im alone >.<

But on Wed nite i back to Uni n stay in hostel bcuz at nite having a seniors n juniors interaction nite....yes...i wan to know some design tech seniors....hmm.....at least i know more about my course....which i will be stay up late nite to do my work for sure....

I even met my SMART seniors...WOW! im so happy! cuz at last tat some1 i know i can ask for information n some help...really very thx to them....

2day....as we tot lecturer will jz attend 1 hours class but we were wrong....he even gv us homework to do...T.T
Create a light... T.T OMG!!where to get materials? ISH~

time to go...take a short time to blog in the CAIS~

No comments:

Post a Comment