A better Me

A better Me

Friday, September 14, 2012

Outing Wed in Kuching

Blog something tat i at last hang out wif Jiayi on Wed....

Jiayi called me n asked me whether i wan to go to Spring Mall anot...At 1st i was refuse to go out...cuz i tot Wed im going to hv class...but then i was wrong...the class started at 26 Sept...So...i changed my mind n told her will fetch her at 1pm...

While at the same time....i asked my uncle where another shop lots near UNIMAS....he told me n this is the time for me to explore so tat i can buy my art materials....After prepared everything...drive to Uni drop my things in my hostel room then went to fetch Jiayi..... Then went to buy my art materials.....Well...the shop named U-Tech....many same faculty students was there buying materials too...OMG~ studying this course actually very costly...i think i jz brought 9 to 10 things already cost my RM115 dy....ouCcH~~ i still got some other materials haven't buy T.T


After brought everything i want is time to Spring Mall! Since Jiayi haven't eat so i tot the food court was open but i was wrong on Wed they having cleaning section so it's closed! so...decide went to Sushi King bcuz it jz beside the food court....

After lunch...bring Jiayi explored Spring Mall....Lol...actually not really big...jz almost like East Cost Mall...but mayb better then ECM....cuz here got some Branded shops....ofcuz! here SARAWAK town! KUCHING~! muz hv some branded shops rite? 
While decide wan to go for movie but end up we cant go for movie cuz it's quite late....wann to go for Sing K but both of us go mayb kinda expensive....
Finally...we do nothing there jz hang around n brought some daily use only...

B4 back to hostel...we went to buy porridge for another fren cuz she's sick....then back to hostel together we walked  to CTF1 which is far away from our hostel...T.T tired legs....Almost everyday or i should said when im in Uni i hv to WALK n WALK~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment